Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Call of Elespen - Epic conclusion to a sweeping series

Full disclosure: I'm only on book three of this series, but I'm a huge fan

Author/Illustrator Missy Sheldrake concludes her Keepers of the Wellsprings series on November 29th with Call of Elespen.

AND if you happen to see this on November 29th, 2017, you can get the rest of the series for FREE.  Yes, books 1-4 will each be FREE on the day book 5 is released.  Buy book 5 and it's like getting the entire series for $3.99!

Look how beautiful they all are!
What do I think of these books?  The short answer is, I think they are fantastic.  I was a little unsure when I saw they had fairies, but honestly they've turned out to be the best part.  For a bit longer answer you can check out my reviews of book one and book two.

So, what can we expect from Book 5?  In the words of Missy:

“Four offerings claimed. Two left. One, I can easily get. Ceras’lain. The other, Elespen. I don’t know much about that place. Only what I saw from the ship while I escaped from Sunteri. A jungle on either side of a wide river. A city I was forbidden to enter. Forbidden, even though I didn’t even realize it at the time…” -Tib, Dreamstalker, escaped slave

“They know our victory is nearing. They know we’re the Champions of Light. They’d rather keep us here, trapped in their lair, distracted from our quest to restore Brindelier and claim the Wellsprings.” -Flitt, fairy companion to Sir Azi Hammerfel

A vindictive Sorcerer King with a century-old grudge has spent decades gathering an army obsessed with claiming what their master feels he’s owed. Threatened by his dark dealings and sinister followers, will the Champions of Light succeed in claiming Brindelier’s Wellspring for the Dawn, or will its vast power fall forever into the hands of the unforgiving Dusk?

Who will triumph, Dawn or Dusk? Ally yourself with dragons, fairies, mages, knights, and muses in the epic conclusion to the Keepers of the Wellsprings series.

Now, that's a blurb!  And much better than my suggestion: "Hey, it's book 5! You know you're gonna read it, so come and get it!"  What can I say besides what I said in the beginning - I'm a fan.  I knew I was going to read the entire series as soon as I finished the first book.  Missy has built an enchanting world with engaging characters and adventure.  I'm excited (and a little saddened) to see the series conclude, and can't wait to see what she has in store for us.

I did mention the first four books are FREE on November 29th, 2017, right?  Here's the links - go get 'em!

Call of Kythshire (Book One)
Call of Sunteri (Book Two)
Call of Brindelier (Book Three)
Call of Hywilkin (Book Four)

Not only is Missy a great author, she's also a talented artist, and all around awesome person.  Be sure to check out her website and follow/friend her on social media.  Links below.

Website
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment